The Ferns Primary Academy Primary School is sponsored by the Northern Education Trust. A teacher is required for September 2018 to be responsible for the Teaching and Learning.
The post is permanent.
The Academy are seeking to appoint excellent practitioners who:
- Have high expectations and are committed to raising standards of pupil attainment
- Are energetic and enthusiastic
- Are able to meet the needs of all pupils
- Are keen to join our hardworking, committed and friendly team.
In return we will offer:
- Enthusiastic and committed colleagues
- Friendly, caring children who are keen to learn
- The opportunity of appropriate, extensive CPD.
Application forms are available to download and complete from the greater jobs website.
Application forms are available to download from the website or from the school office.
Please email [email protected]
Contact number 01204 471277
Please find below the job advert, job description and application form.